If you are not receiving Webhooks from Zoom, please ensure you have followed the prerequisites:
- Event Subscriptions must be enabled for your Marketplace app.
- You have added an Event Notification Endpoint URL.
- Your Event Notification Endpoint URL is configured to accept POST requests. All Zoom Webhooks are sent as POST requests.
- Your Event Notification Endpoint URL is publicly accessible and not behind a Firewall / VPN, or you have whitelisted the following Zoom Webhook IPs.
- The Event has been triggered. For example, the Meeting Created Event is selected in your app, and the app is activated / installed, and you have Created a Meeting.
- Your Zoom Plan supports the Webhook you are trying to send as mentioned on each Webhook Event page in the docs. For example, the User Created Webhook requires a Pro or Higher Plan.
- The beta Webhook is enabled by support. For example, the Meeting Alert Webhook must be enabled upon request to the Zoom support team and the account must be on a business or higher plan.
In the even of a Zoom Webhook service disruption, please stay updated on status.zoom.us.